Plasmere pen is the world’s most advanced, non-invasive skin lifting, skin tightening, and rejuvenation device used to treat wrinkles and sagging dull skin. This FDA-approved procedure targets various skin conditions, which before could only be treated with fillers or plastic surgery. Also, it is used to perform fibroblast therapy, in which the most common cells of connective tissue, also called the fibroblasts, in the body produces collagen.
How Does Plasmere Pen Work?
The science behind the product entails ionizing gases in the atmosphere to produce a tiny plasma discharge or ARC. In fact, the Premium Plamere Plasma Pen never makes contact with the skin but instead stimulates the epidermal layer, stimulating the body’s rejuvenation function. Fibroblasting is the more prevalent name for this procedure.
As indicated above, fibroblasts are the collagen-producing connective tissue cells in the body. The procedure usually takes, on average, 30 to 60 minutes to perform. Below are what the procedure looks like:
- Step 1- Plasma Bolt. The Plasma spark stimulates specialized cells within the skin to produce collagen seedlings.
- Step 2- Healing. The area reflects immediate improvement due to important nutrient-rich fluid rushing to surround the collagen seedlings, which helps them to mature.
- Step 3- Final Result. Over the next 12 weeks, the collagen matures, smoothing the skin and creating long-lasting rejuvenated skin tone.
What Are The Applications Of The Plasmere Pen Procedure?
The collagen-boosting effects of this treatment make it a great choice for pursuing a wide range of aesthetic goals and treating various dermatological conditions. The most common applications are the following:
- Eyes. Plasmere pen can treat puffiness, hooded lids, and drooping “bags.” Sometimes, it may even provide a viable alternative to eye lift surgery.
- Milia. The Plasmere Pen can address dead cells beneath the epidermis and appear in the form of white bumps.
- Sagging or excess skin. Plasma Pen treatment can often be used around the face, jowls, neck, or on loose skin caused by aging or losing weight.
- Scars. Including acne scars and stretch marks.
- Spider veins. The procedure can also be applied to twisted blood vessels seen through the skin.
- Wrinkles and fine lines. Not only that, but Plasmere Pen can also address crow’s feet, accordion lines, furrows, laugh lines, marionette lines, and creased brows.
In addition, the Plasmere Pen’s innovative fibroblasting treatment can be used for skin tightening, smoothing, rejuvenation, and anti-aging efforts. Plasmere Pen treatment is a great alternative for those not interested in costly, invasive surgeries such as eye, neck, and brow lifts.
What Skin Problems Do Plasmere Pen Address?
Plasmere pen is not just a cosmetic procedure designed to fight age but can also treat various skin concerns. In fact, the treatment can also heal clinical skin problems and cure any possible facial and skin tissue problems. Below are some of the skin problems that can be addressed:
- Acne scars
- Broken capillaries
- Hooded eyes and eye bags
- Mole treatment
- Surgery scars
- Milia removal treatment
- Warts and Veruca treatment
Aside from treating facial and skin tissue problems, a plasma pen also positively affects the skin regardless of the goal, including:
- Regenerate the skin
- Increase collagen production
- Skin elasticity
Who Are Good Candidates For The Plasmere Pen Procedure?
The patient should be in good health at the time of the appointment, with no pre-existing health condition. Also, this treatment is recommended on Fitzpatrick Scale 1-3. On the other hand, Fibroblast Treatment is not advised for those with very dark skin due to a higher risk of hyperpigmentation (dark spots) or hypopigmentation (light spots) after the treatment.
Aside from that, the treatment should be avoided if:
- the skin is swollen or inflamed on or around the treatment area,
- if the skin is prone to keloid scars,
- the person has diabetes, healing disorders, or lymphatic draining issues,
- if there are signs of Herpes simplex (cold sores when working in the lip area),
- treatment cannot be performed if wearing a pacemaker,
- treatment must be avoided if pregnant or breastfeeding.
Most importantly, sunburn or sun tanning should be avoided, and clients must wear 30+ sunscreen for at least two weeks following the treatment on the area being treated if it is exposed to the sun. Additionally, eyelash extensions must be removed before treating the eye area.
How Many Plasmere Pen Treatments Are Needed?
A single treatment can already produce the desired results in so many cases. However, the number of sessions will depend on the treatment area, the extent of existing skin damage, and the desired amount of improvement.
In fact, one great advantage of the Plasmere Pen procedure is that the results are cumulative. Nonetheless, additional treatments may be performed at 2-3 month intervals to achieve the desired or possible improvement.
What Are The Possible Side Effects Of The Plasmere Pen Procedure?
The possible side effects can show up instantly after the procedure since the treatment is a non-invasive method. The first and common side effect is the yellow burn dots on the marking area after the treatment. However, those yellow burn dots will not scar the face and will eventually fade away 5 to 7 days post-treatment.
In addition, redness on the dots, face irritation, and swelling are expected in the first two days after the treatment. In some cases, the redness would go on for an entire week. However, it’s best to follow the aftercare routine so as not to cause any problems.
Is There Any Recovery Time?
Following the Plasmere Pen procedure, there are very few restrictions, but the treatment’s effects are usually visible for 7-10 days. As indicated, the treatment involves tiny points of trauma that cause redness, swelling, and scabbing. Alcohol consumption, smoking, picking or scratching, failure to follow post-treatment instructions, and variations in the healing time experienced by each person can extend the normal healing time and negatively affect the results.
How Long Can You See The Results?
It is more than just a skin tightening treatment; the skin volume is reduced. The results may vary depending on how well the aftercare is followed and the general health. Like other surgical and cosmetic procedures, the effects of fibroblasts are not entirely permanent and, unfortunately, do not stop any further aging. However, positive results do have lasting results.
As indicated, results from treatment may be noticeable immediately after the first treatment, but the 85% results will be revealed after 12 weeks. The other 25% are over 2 years. Additional treatment may be required only after 8 weeks, depending on the severity of the issues being treated.
The Bottom Line
The Plasmere Pen can help achieve better, brighter, more youthful-looking skin without invasive plastic surgery’s cost and prolonged recovery time. Affinity Well Spa offers a Plasmere Pen, an FDA-approved device that uses the power of plasma to eliminate or reduce certain skin conditions and concerns. This cosmetic procedure is primarily recommended for solving skin aging problems, so say goodbye to the loose skin and reclaim the youthful appearance.